1983 - 1987 G-Body
Protect your 1983-1987 GM G-Body, while complying with NHRA safety rules with a Driveshaft Safety Loop from BMR Suspension. If you drag race your G-Body, chances are you need a driveshaft safety loop to be NHRA legal. Built from 1/4-inch laser-cut CNC-formed plate steel, BMR’s DSL460 Driveshaft Safety Loop bolts-on using OE mounting holes in the chassis. This design gives you a solidly mounted loop that will stay in place should a driveshaft or transmission failure occur. BMR Suspension designed the Driveshaft Safety Loop to contain a driveshaft, keeping it from ripping through the floor or digging into the track in event of a failure. It simply attaches to the floor board using factory boltholes with supplied Grade 8 hardware. BMR designed the DSL460 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension! BMR Suspension’s DSL460 bolt-on Driveshaft Safety Loop is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Fits 1983-1987 GM G-Body
- Bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Complies with NHRA rules
- Required for cars quicker than 13.99 in the quarter mile with sticky tires
- Required for cars quicker than 11.49 in the quarter mile with stock tires
- 1/4-inch laser-cut plate steel
- Includes all necessary Grade 8 hardware
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.