1978 - 1987 G-Body
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 1982-2002 GM F-Body or 1978-1987 GM G-Body is easy with lower control arms from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s rod end, double-adjustable tubular control arms for GM F- and G-bodies (LCA344) are TIG-welded using heavy-duty DOM steel tubing. This design gives you a strong, lightweight control arm that greatly improves performance. BMR Suspension designed the LCA344 to excel in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock control arms flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The LCA344’s heavy-duty construction eliminates control arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s heavy-duty rod ends are designed to solidly link the rearend to the body, eliminate deflection and wasted power. Our rod ends will stand up to high loads of any performance environment, offering all of the bind-free suspension articulation needed for great handling. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to greatly improve performance without NVH levels being a concern. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension! BMR Suspension’s LCA344 double-adjustable rod end lower control arms are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits all 1982-2002 GM F-Body and 1978-1987 GM G-Body
- On-car adjustable design
- Heavy-duty Viking Performance Teflon-lines rod ends
- All 6061 aluminum rod end spacers
- TIG-welded DOM tubing
- Dramatically reduces control arms flex
- Eliminates bushing deflection
- Massive increase in suspension articulation
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.